STAFF | TEAM ROSTERS | LEAGUE MAP | TRANSACTIONS | TRYOUTS | PLAYER ELIGIBILITY | EMPLOYMENT | ALUMNI
» Future Notification Only - Frontier League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
Creative Services Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the Creative Services staff to execute both internal and external company print, graphic, animation, video, and presentation projects. All projects should be delivered at a high quality and meet the identified goals and expectations.
-Represent the creative services division where required during company meetings including marketing campaign discussions, ticket sales and partnerships strategy sessions, arena branding and production meetings, community relations planning sessions, season ticket services planning sessions, and ticket operations creative needs meetings
- Assist in the development of sales and brand campaigns
- Build and manage the Creative Services budget
- Manage and train all Press box part time employees including PA Announcer, Musical Director, and video production and editing employees
- Actively participate as a graphic designer and execute projects throughout the business year
- Present concepts and completed projects for approval
- Oversee daily game day production of in game "show" in the press box
- Work in chorus with the Promotions and Community Outreach Manager with execution of in game presentation
- Write and produce all PA Scripts
- Be able to work the video board for promotions, sponsors and added fun to each game.
- Work with the Director of Corporate Sales to create custom in game promotions for sponsors and make sure all Video sponsored elements are included in game night presentations
-Create all in game video board slides and other sponsored materials.
- Update, maintain and organize game night music computer
- Capture all video highlight and prepare them for viewing on YouTube
- contribute content to teams official media/game program
- Assist with staffing special team events and player appearances
- Technical director of live baseball events and others at the stadium
A strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Dreamweaver, Final Cut Pro, Quark Express and/or related programs is a must.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the Frontier League and its Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ