STAFF | TEAM ROSTERS | LEAGUE MAP | TRANSACTIONS | TRYOUTS | PLAYER ELIGIBILITY | EMPLOYMENT | ALUMNI
» Future Notification Only - Frontier League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
The Windy City ThunderBolts Professional Baseball Team have internship openings for the remainder of the 2017 season.
Interns will be expected to report to work in early July, 2017 and work through the conclusion of the home season.
Evening and weekend work will be required. All interns must have local housing available for the duration of the internship.
The following summer internships are available:
· Serve as liaison between the team and fans wishing to purchase tickets
· Customer service responsibilities during and following games
· Making group sales calls on behalf of the team
· Other office and ballpark support duties as necessary
· Questions – Do you have customer service experience?
WE DO NOT OFFER HOUSING!
No Phone Calls Please!
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have local housing? 2. Are you able to work from July through middle of September?
1. Do you have local housing?
2. Are you able to work from July through middle of September?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the Frontier League and its Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ