» Future Notification Only - Frontier League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
The Schaumburg Boomers are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated candidates to fill the 2018 internship class. As an intern with the Schaumburg Boomers, you will be able to assist in the day to day operations of a minor league baseball team front office. You will get the opportunity to learn in all aspects of sports business, as well as play a key role in the success of the team. General time frame of internship (May 1, 2018 - September 15th, 2018)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Fullfilling customer questions via phone or in person
• Assist with record keeping
• Assist in data entry
• Ensuring cleanliness in the ballpark
• Maintaining a specific task assigned
• Assist in setting up for events, games, etc.
• Promote the Boomers brand in the community by participating in parades & outside events
• Delivering marketing materials (pocket schedules, mailers, handouts)
• Provide insight on promotional schedule, & ideas to improve attendance
• Assist in the training of gameday staffs
• Assist in day to day operations of the ballpark
• Undergraduate (preferably junior or senior) or graduate student attending accredited university
• College Credit is preferred.
• Good time management skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office is a plus
• Strong organizational skills and ability to adapt to a fast-paced, multi-task work environment
• Highly motivated with strong work ethic
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the Frontier League and its Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ