» Future Notification Only - Frontier League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
The River City Rascals Professional Baseball Team, a member of the Frontier League, is currently in search of Stadium Operations Interns for the 2018 season. The positions available will give candidates an opportunity to gain valuable experience in professional sports through our challenging and rewarding internship program.
Stadium Operations interns will work directly with the Director of Stadium Operations.
• Creating and maintaining a clean, safe and fun ballpark for all fans
• Assisting in inventory controls and purchasing to ensure that the facility is adequately stocked for all events
• Assisting in all facets of preventative maintenance for the ballpark
• Additional duties assigned by Director of Stadium Operations
• Insuring that facility is prepared to accommodate group outings each night
• Be available for community appearances
• Must be able to problem solve quickly, work efficiently in an intense environment
• Some heavy lifting is requited
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple tasks
• Self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented
• Flexibility to work long days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume.
Start date will be Jan 15 2018
End date will June 10
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have local housing? 2. Would this be for College credit? 3. When could you start?
1. Do you have local housing?
2. Would this be for College credit?
3. When could you start?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the Frontier League and its Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ