STAFF | TEAM ROSTERS | LEAGUE MAP | TRANSACTIONS | TRYOUTS | PLAYER ELIGIBILITY | EMPLOYMENT | ALUMNI
» Future Notification Only - Frontier League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
The Evansville Otters are seeking an experienced person to serve as their Director of Fulfillment and Merchandise. This role is responsible for working with the sales team and the client to ensure that all elements of contracts are successfully executed. The role will also be responsible for ordering product for the souvenir store.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Order and inventory gift shop
· Oversee merchandise intern’s day-to-day management of gift shop
· Work with the sales staff to ensure that all elements of advertising packages are fulfilled
· Serve as the main contact with all group leaders to verify their menu, coordinate ticket delivery, and address any questions
· Process all advance ticket and souvenir orders
· Prepare all season tickets for sales reps to deliver
· Schedule player and/or mascot appearances
· Attend player and/or mascot appearances, and schedule an Otter staff member to attend if not available
· Oversee the donation requests in conjunction with the Director of Group Sales
· Oversee the Otters’ Reading Club
· Oversee the Otters’ Attendance Awards program
This role will be assigned an intern during the season to assist with execution.
The position reports to the Vice President of Sales. The target start date is February 1, 2017.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Please describe any experience you have in corporate fulfillment. 2. Please describe any experience you have working in a professional or college sports organization. 3. Please describe any experience you have in ordering merchandise or souvenirs. 4. Please describe any experience that you have with Glitnir Ticketing, or any other ticket system.
1. Please describe any experience you have in corporate fulfillment.
2. Please describe any experience you have working in a professional or college sports organization.
3. Please describe any experience you have in ordering merchandise or souvenirs.
4. Please describe any experience that you have with Glitnir Ticketing, or any other ticket system.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the Frontier League and its Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ