STAFF | TEAM ROSTERS | LEAGUE MAP | TRANSACTIONS | TRYOUTS | PLAYER ELIGIBILITY | EMPLOYMENT | ALUMNI
» Future Notification Only - Frontier League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
The Social Media Intern is responsible for generating creative content and sharing content across the Southern Illinois Miners Social Media platforms. This individual will be trained in all of the Miners departments and policies and have the opportunity to create content and leverage existing programs online to drive traffic to southernillinoisminers.com and the ballpark. The key responsibilities of the Social Media Intern include but are not limited to:
• Manage all social media accounts for the Southern Illinois Miners
• Monitor daily content and fan engagement on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and SnapChat
• Keep fans engaged online throughout all home and road games
• Help find new fans on social media and encourage displaced Miners fans to participate in social media platforms
• Assist across all Miners entities to create content and promote existing programs across social media
• Become familiar with the Southern Illinois Miners partners to extend our reach in the community across all social channels
• Follow social media trends regionally, nationally and through the industry to keep the Southern Illinois Miners on the cutting edge of social media to promote events and create content.
Time: Asap & Ends at the completion of the season (pending playoffs). Must be in attendance for every home game. Must be willing and available to work long hours, weekends and nights. Qualifications: • Current college student working toward degree in Marketing or Communications • Desire to learn about a career in sports • Experience utilizing Social Media outlets, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat • Strong verbal and written communication skills • Creative problem solver and willingness to learn and express ideas • Strong customer service skills • Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Compensation: $500/month stipend
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the Frontier League and its Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ