STAFF | TEAM ROSTERS | LEAGUE MAP | TRANSACTIONS | TRYOUTS | PLAYER ELIGIBILITY | EMPLOYMENT | ALUMNI
» Stadium Operations Intern - Southern Illinois Miners (Marion, IL)
» Future Notification Only - Frontier League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
The Southern Illinois Miners Production Internship Program is a hands-on program that gives you real world experience working for a professional baseball team. The skills learned in this program can be taken to many different jobs in sports and production.
- Execution of pre-production schedule including video & audio editing, graphic design.
- Planning and coordination of assorted events including production, direction, and securing special guests.
- Organizing and planning game-day events as well as participating in game-day productions.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the production team.
- Execution of in-season game time production including camera operation, audio controller video board operation, technical director, and replay operator .
- Looking for a hard working, dedicated, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and talented person to work within and grow our team
- Candidates must be creative, enthusiastic, and outgoing individuals that truly enjoy having FUN!
- Strong Communications/Media background is a plus.
- Must be able to work all 48 Home games from May to September
- Must be willing to cooperate and work well with all other areas of the organization.
- Some knowledge of audio/video editing & graphic design encouraged including Adobe Suite, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Interns will also learn to work cooperatively in a busy and deadline driven environment, while enjoying the excitement of working within a professional sports organization.
Internship Dates: Spring 2017
The Stadium Operations Internship will encompass all areas of stadium operations from baseball game execution, field maintenance, office operations, event planning and execution and building maintenance; for the internship he/she will work in more of an event management capacity; will also learn about the field maintenance, building maintenance and how all areas within stadium operations contribute to the successful running of the ballpark.
For the internship, specific projects will include, but not limited to: check in and out for maintenance, tracking keys, helping with office and suite housekeeping schedule and batting practices. Inventory and maintain items used for Extra Event service issues. Also, for the internship, the intern will work with the departments within the Director of Stadium Operations, to get a full understanding of how the ballpark operates.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- The ideal candidate must be at least a college junior, senior or first year college graduate.
- The ideal candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ideal candidate must have excellent customer service skills
- The ideal candidate must have excellent organizational skills
- The ideal candidate must be available full-time
- The ideal candidate must be willing to work longs hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- The ideal candidate must be hard working, highly motivated, and self starter.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the Frontier League and its Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ