» Director of Ticket Sales - Lake Erie Crushers (Avon, OH)
» Game Day Mascot - Lake Erie Crushers (Avon, OH)
» Future Notification Only - Frontier League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
- TO APPLY
- This is a Full-Time Seasonal Salaried position in the box office running from April, 2018 through September, 2018.
- You will work 9-5 Monday through Friday, including all 48 Lake Erie Crushers Games, as well as, extra events held at Sprenger Stadium.
- Help the box office manager run the day to day operation of the box office. You will help book groups, outings and season tickets in our Glitnir ticketing system.
- Assist with problems that may occur at the box office with great customer service. Help run ticket windows and will call during games.
- You will help assign gameday duties to summer interns. Help answer the phone and assist people buying single game tickets.
- Help create on line links on our Glitnir ticketing system for group fundraisers. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Must be available to work all 48 Lake Erie Crushers 2018 home games. Must have the ability to work long hours as well as some holidays and weekends.
- You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and use quick problem-solving skills.
- TO APPLY :
The Lake Erie Crushers, an Independent professional baseball team that operates within the Frontier League, is looking to add to its talented roster to help build the Lake Erie Crushers into Northern Ohio’s most recognizable minor league sports franchises.
The full-time position of Director of Ticket Sales is responsible for the sale and service of effective marketing and hospitality solutions for area business and residents. This individual has the opportunity to help build a department into one of the best in all of minor league sports.
The Crushers are seeking a proven, hardworking professional looking to take the next step in his or her sales career in the sports industry. The Director of Ticket Sales will be responsible for the generation and development of ticket revenue. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with experience selling tickets and a proven track record of developing mutually beneficial and customizable ticket packages for both the team and client. Creativity, excellent writing and presentation skills and the highest level of ethical standards are required.
- Generate revenue through the identification and closing of tickets sales for the Lake Erie Crushers.
- Oversee and grow the Crushers ticket sales efforts as it pertains to corporate and group hospitality (suites, party areas, short season packages and season tickets).
- Maintain and manage database of ticketing clients and prospects.
- Train, manage and hire a sales staff.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and yearly sales goals.
- Participate as a member of the Crushers mid-management team.
- Provide outstanding customer service to Crushers fans.
- Represent team at numerous community events throughout the year and actively assist in grass roots marketing efforts to build fan base.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree (recommended) in business, sports management, marketing or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of successful sales management.
- Strategic approach to individual and team goals, both short-term and long-term.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills – must be able to craft a professional written and oral proposal.
- Strong sense of professionalism and friendly in-person and on-phone demeanor.
- The desire to embrace a team-first mentality in a startup environment.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional appearance.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Glitner Ticketing preferred.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment while juggling many tasks at once. Excellent time management is required.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Part Time Mascot Job Description:
- The Lake Erie Crushers are looking for a skilled, outgoing, and jubilant performer to serve as a part-time mascot for the 2018 season. This individual must have availability and flexibility to perform as "Stomper Bear", for games as needed, beginning in April 2018. The mascot will serve an essential, highly visible role in representing the Crushers throughout our local community. We are looking for reliable, focused, and driven individuals to fill this role on our team.
- Active and energetic, with a positive attitude.
- Needs to be a quick-thinker: Must be able to follow direction and improvise when necessary.
- Required to be on your feet and moving for an extended period of time, meaning that you must be in adequate physical condition.
- Able to interact comfortably and naturally with fans of all ages.
- An outgoing personality inside the suit.
- Must be able to perform in different weather conditions (hot & cold temperatures, windy, etc.)
- Must be available for all game days including those on weekends, holidays, and during the early afternoon games (11:05am, 12:35pm games).
- Position pays $10 per hour on game days and community appearances. The position is not full-time.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have previous mascot performing experience?
1. Do you have previous mascot performing experience?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the Frontier League and its Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ