» Future Notification Only - Frontier League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
The Florence Freedom of the Frontier League are looking to hire a Corporate Partnerships Assistant for the Fall / Winter of 2017.
This is an internship designed to fit into a college students schedule on a MWF or TTh basis. Hours ideally would be 10am - 4pm on days worked inside the office.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
1. Ideation and creation of corporate partnership proposals
2. Creation of POPs (Proof of Performance) Reviews for exsisting corporate clients
3. Attending corporate partnership meetings with the VP/General Manager & the Director of Corporate Partnerships.
4. Logging corporate clients into a CRM tool online
Candidate will work directly with the VP/General Manager, but given a computer/work station and is eligible for college credit. This is an unpaid internship for the fall semester.
Ideal start time for the candidate is the week of Monday, October 23 and run through the week of December 11, ending on December 15.
Hours and start time/end time can be flexible for the right candidate. The office will be closed the week of November 20 and reopen November 27.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS: A previous internship with a professional or college sports team is a plus. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software, especially Powerpoint & Word. Experience with Adobe Photoship and/or InDesign a plus.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have access to local housing? 2. Do you attend a college in the Greater Cincinnati area? 3. Do you have adequate transportation to and from UC Health Stadium in Florence? 4. Are you eligible for college credit? 5. If the internship and experience is determined to be a success, would you be interested in a position of some kind with the team during the spring/summer?
1. Do you have access to local housing?
2. Do you attend a college in the Greater Cincinnati area?
3. Do you have adequate transportation to and from UC Health Stadium in Florence?
4. Are you eligible for college credit?
5. If the internship and experience is determined to be a success, would you be interested in a position of some kind with the team during the spring/summer?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the Frontier League and its Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ