STAFF | TEAM ROSTERS | LEAGUE MAP | TRANSACTIONS | TRYOUTS | PLAYER ELIGIBILITY | EMPLOYMENT | ALUMNI
Current available jobs in Internships:
» Ticket Sales Assistant Internship - Fall 2014 - Normal CornBelters Professional Baseball (Normal, IL) - Normal CornBelters Professional Baseball (Normal, IL)
From time to time, the Frontier League and its Teams will be looking for interns. If you apply below and check off all of the internship notifications, you will be contacted about specific internship opportunities with the Frontier League and its Teams. This is a notification only, not an application for a job. If you complete your application and then press "edit your information" you can be notified of full-time positions as well. Please complete the application first and then modify it to include notifications for full-time positions if you are in your final year of college or graduate school.
Internship Dates: Monday, September 8, 2014 – Friday, December 19, 2014 (Fall Semester)
The Normal CornBelters are seeking an individual who is highly motivated to contribute to the overall ticket sales effort of a professional sports organization.
This is a full-time internship position with commission. The individual selected must require an internship for college credit. As a member of the CornBelters Ticket Sales Department, this individual will primarily focus on the sale of all CornBelters ticket packages (including full season tickets, mini plans, and various group outings) via telephone and appointment. This individual will also perform other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Developing and utilizing a solid knowledge of the sales process (including cold calls)
* Providing unwavering customer service to clients
* Maintaining customer sales database
* Working hand-in-hand with interns and staff on stadium operations before, during, and after games
* Participating in community outreach programs and appearances
Completed sales, marketing, and/or communications courses are preferred. Housing and transportation will not be provided by the organization.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you able to earn college credit for this internship?
2. Are you able to intern full-time throughout the duration of the internship?
3. Are you able to provide your own housing and transportation throughout the CornBelters 2014 season?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ