Current available jobs in Communications/Public Relations:
» Community Relations & Fan Engagement Internship 2018 - The Normal CornBelters (Normal, Il)
We are seeking a Graphic Design Intern to join our team for the fall/winter and/or Sping 2018. We're looking for an up-and-coming graphic designer with a well-balanced left-and right-brain to work closely with our Manager of Corporate Sales to assist with creative projects.
- Designing content for social media, website, marketing and advertising material
- Designing print and digital advertising material
- Designing promotional posters and flyers
- Plan and design infographics
- Designing necessary graphics to support marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure consistent styling vision and to reflect our brand aesthetic
- Strong graphic design skills
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including: Photoshop, Illustator, After Effects & In Design
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic
- Passion for sports and strong desire to work in a team environment that fosters creativity, fun and energy
- Can work both individually and in a team setting
- Must be a currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited university
- Must be able to earn college credit for internship
Interested candidates can apply on teamworkonline.com or by emailing their resume and graphic design samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Joliet Slammers are committed to providing a quality educational experience through our seasonal internship program. Internships will provide you with the necessary tools to help you advance in the field of sports management and become a sought after member of the sports business world. The Slammers’ environment will provide the perfect laboratory for students in all aspects of sports to receive an integrated learning experience. No other learning experience provides the diversity and magnitude of possibilities. Although there is no job with the Slammers guaranteed following completion of the internship, the educational experience will be invaluable moving forward as you enter the sports business field.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Will you be receiving college credit for this internship?
2. Do you have housing in the Joliet area?
Closing Date: 2018-07-07
The Normal CornBelters Professional Baseball Team, a member of the Frontier League, are seeking Community Relations & Fan Engagement Interns for the 2017-2018 season. Positions are available starting in August and may continue through the 2018 season.
2017-2018 Internship Roles
Community Relations: Assist with the planning and execution of community programs and events (including set-up and tear-down of display booths), hand out promotional materials, data collection, and mascot appearances.
Street Team: Promote the CornBelters by distributing marketing materials.
Fun Crew: (Game Days) Engage fans during games through t-shirt tosses, the kids corner activity area, and on-field promotions.
Duties and Responsibilities
-Assist with the planning and execution of team and community events while serving as a representative of the CornBelters.
-Participate as a team member through meetings and offer support to other team members to maximize customer service, retention efforts, and sales performance.
-Interact with other CornBelters departments to provide a cooperative, client-oriented focus for all fan engagement and ticket sales related operations.
-Identify sales opportunities through networking and outreach within the local market.
-Distribute team marketing and sales materials.
-Prepare accurate weekly reports and analysis for executive team management; be able to communicate details about upcoming events and opportunities within the community. Perform game/event requirements and other projects as requested.
Competencies and Qualifications
-Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
-Self-starter who is motivated to build new programs and exceed expectations.
-Superior customer service skills that showcase a positive and enthusiastic approach to customers so as to convey a positive image and respond to clients in a timely manner.
-Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
-Night and weekend work required, including working special events.
-This is an unpaid position. Internships are eligible for college credit, as well as future placement in part-time and full-time positions with the CornBelters.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ