STAFF | TEAM ROSTERS | LEAGUE MAP | TRANSACTIONS | TRYOUTS | PLAYER ELIGIBILITY | EMPLOYMENT | ALUMNI
Current available jobs in Broadcast:
» Camera/Video Board Operators- Summer 2017 - Joliet Slammers (Joliet, IL)
The Joliet Slammers are looking for an upbeat, professional, and articulate Public Address Announcer for the 2017 season. The position will help improve the overall fan experience by serving as the in-stadium voice during Joliet Slammers home baseball games.
Act as Public Address Announcer with the ability to project and enunciate clearly over a microphone in front of a large crowd.
Announce all in-game action including but not limited to: lineups, in-game promotions, and post-game recaps.
Work alongside and take cues from a game production manager.
Display a positive and professional demeanor while representing the Joliet Slammers.
Attend game-day meetings and/or rehearsals.
Be available for all Joliet Slammers home games with the potential for post-season games.
Other duties as assigned.
Previous Public Address or vocal broadcasting experience.
General knowledge and understanding of baseball including rules, positions, and terminology.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to perform in front of large audiences and crowds.
Must be able to take direction and adjust quickly in fast-paced situations.
Ability to work well with others.
Candidates who are selected must be able to audition live and in-person at Joliet Slammers Stadium on a date yet to be determined. Only candidates who are selected for an audition will be contacted.
The Joliet Slammers are looking for experienced camera operators for the 2017 season. The camera operators will report to the Manager of Marketing & Promotions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Arrive two hour early to set up your camera
• Operate still or roving camera for scoreboard production
• Main shots of game action and sponsored elements for scoreboard
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Experience operating camera for live sporting events
• Ability to work the entire event including pre and post-game activities.
• Must have strong knowledge of baseball
• Works well in pressure situations
• Ability to perform duties of the job in outside weather conditions
• Flexibility in scheduling; must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
• Have previous experience working a stable and wireless camera and/or video board system
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload?
• Experience with instant replay is a plus
• This is a seasonal opportunity
• Position pay is based on experience
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Will you be receiving college credit for this internship?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ