STAFF | TEAM ROSTERS | LEAGUE MAP | TRANSACTIONS | TRYOUTS | PLAYER ELIGIBILITY | EMPLOYMENT | ALUMNI
Current available jobs in Broadcast:
The Joliet Slammers are looking for experienced camera operators for the 2017 season. The camera operators will report to the Manager of Marketing & Promotions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Arrive two hour early to set up your camera
• Operate still or roving camera for scoreboard production
• Main shots of game action and sponsored elements for scoreboard
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Experience operating camera for live sporting events
• Ability to work the entire event including pre and post-game activities.
• Must have strong knowledge of baseball
• Works well in pressure situations
• Ability to perform duties of the job in outside weather conditions
• Flexibility in scheduling; must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
• Have previous experience working a stable and wireless camera and/or video board system
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload?
• Experience with instant replay is a plus
• This is a seasonal opportunity
• Position pay is based on experience
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Will you be receiving college credit for this internship?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ