STAFF | TEAM ROSTERS | LEAGUE MAP | TRANSACTIONS | TRYOUTS | PLAYER ELIGIBILITY | EMPLOYMENT | ALUMNI
Current available jobs in Baseball Operations:
The Clubhouse Manager will report directly to the Field Manager and the General Manager. Duties include those specified below and additional tasks as assigned by the above.
• Issue and maintain all player uniforms for each game and workout. Ensure that all holes, tears, and rips are repaired in a timely manor.
• Launder all players’ personals, towels and umpire uniforms after each game and workout.
• Maintain and clean home and visiting clubhouses including bathrooms, umpire room, and lounge areas.
• Supervise and train bat boys for games
• Keep inventory and pass out baseball equipment including balls, bats, catcher equipment, etc.
• Ensure both home and visitor players have access to clean water at all times.
• Make sure all equipment gets to and from the visiting stadiums during road games.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Ability to communicate and work well with coaches, players, and stadium staff in a sometimes stressful and fast-paced environment.
• Previous clubhouse management experience a plus.
• Ability to work long hours and a flexible schedule.
Length of employment: End of April through the first two weeks of September
Hours: It is a full-time seasonal position with the hours being worked around the teams schedule. This position does not travel with the team.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have reliable transportation?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ